Sunday, 25 October 2009

To: MAygirl

A message to Maygirl

Maygirl = MG=JQ YAP
I meet this girl on May 2009 , friday....i just meet her twice ..1 at some else restuarant in pj street ,other 1 at popular. 1st time  I meet her..i keep praising her...i told mk i meet a damm damm damm cool&shuai @ girl...mk also said: wah!!!~~cool man~~~ then i hope can bcome her friend...Proud CAN stand beside her..wakaka.After 1 month, I saw her fs on my fs web page wo...too excited...i "meet" her again (online)---->this call "FATE" :P
Own created conversation

cindy: should we b a friend?
mg: sure
cindy : no just a "HI-HI' friend.
mg : huh?
cindy : i would like be your chit-chat friend, share ur sadness n hapiness..MAY I ?
mg : no...thnaks
cindy: ......


hehe, sorry coz her name embezzled from me:! i so "jin kak" ...hoho
Actually MG and I don't know each other*she langsung tak kenal saya* i'm really a strange for her~
then i 摆她上桌,she so " wu gu""mo yam gong a"(innocent)
okay...treat her sky juice if we meet again:) hope so
btw...really hope I can b her gf----->good friend.......
I don't wish the VVIP...unless a pass for me to entrance for YOUR "FRIEND'S CLUB"
MAY I? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment