Today my 3rd day in my holiday mission!!!!!What the PUCK..it was heavy rainny at subang jaya TT
Bad fortune..really really bad >< I need to walk a quite long distance from bus stop to take my train to subang jaya!However it was having heavy rain.I wait at bus stop about 20min for rain stop. Rain become heavy, too bad.Then, I tried to walk cross the road . When I walked till the KTM stand, my whole body wet already. I think that the wet degree can poil 1 pail of water. The time show that 11.22a.m ,I tot my bad luck was Over after the next second!!!! What the PUCK again, when i reach Subang Jaya, the rain still heavy and my gusting umbrella was broken down. Nevermind, I force myself keep on to walk untill my dump destination while my whole body was already wet! And the sAcking was MY OTTing SHOES also broken! What the PUCK!!!!!shEEtttttt!!!!!I can't tahan and I cried on the road side!I call mk and tell him about my story.Lastly , I call sister for help and I back home **chiiiittttttttttt
I DECIDED TO
QUIT
QUIT
QUIT
QUIT
QUIT
QUIT
QUIT
QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ):
I still need to continue to work end of this week.
sorry mama and papa.Mama so worry me and keep comfort me .Papa give me money to buy a pair of new shoe !thanks my lovely parent. work work work work work ..haiz...:(
Monday, 16 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment