Saturday, 16 January 2010

my 15th Jan

haha..yesterday went out with belle, kay yu and my dear 14 O ling^^
I went out to take bus around 10.20am. I take the bus with an Indian gal and she also went to mid valley too.Nice to meet her (she only a 19years old gal but look more mature than her --she told me)
Belle,KahYu and me reach there around 11.00am...we wait for O ling (late Queen)<---haha--->
After that, we go to eat ^SUSHI^ haha...
No movie...we just doing our window shopping there !

Later, O ling bought me a small cake .After that, we went to Baskin Robbins =) O ling treat me again !
5.pm , we went back to home....
I'm back to Kampung Subang
Belle and Kah Yu were back to upm
O ling back to her home__ kajang


Special thanks to O ling 's present...2 pieces of dress...i love it so much
thank you O ling ...i receive my 1st "wu gui" ^^

 

I really really really love it =)


Happy Happy Day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment