Friday, 19 February 2010

My Chinese New Year 2010

Wuhoo~!@v@

2010 @ cny is simple and normal...
but very very very happy =) I love it...I awes love my cny holiday ...I'm Loving it

CNY EVE "年除夕“

makan besar ^^

CNY 1st daynormally...my whole family will stay in house on this day..waiting friends visit to our house!
For me, I will going to my friends's house to "bai nian"! But not for this year, coz my big sister"da jie" and her bf back to kl..of coz her home (my home too)
 
my most lovely n pretty da jie (eldest sister)

My cny CAN"T without "GAMBLE"...hahaha...
my friends come around 10pm, and we all gamble untill 2am...wuhaha XD

CNY 2nd day

Balik kampung ~SEREMBAN desu
Bored there =(''...haha...
but still okay ...coz  GAMBLE AGAIN...huhu
 
I love this picture ^^ 

  
  
  
  
 LOL!~my brother said >this Guy< lengzai wo~he curi2 catch this pic=P
 



CNY 4th-6th day

17th FEB

Happy Birthday to my most LOVELY MAMA
I love you so so so much

Balik kampung (mama side) SP....sungai petani
Yeah...my popo (grandma) and da yee (aunt) there...
Missss them so much...

Quite sienzxxxx there geh...coz we don't hv shopping thr...no gai gai thr =(
hou choi can ONLINE thr ...hehehe...

And my da yee very funny lor...
haahaa,she use many different vocabulary with my family..so sometimes we can't even understand

sean (soup) = my family say "tuong"
zao (dry) = my family say "guon"
kai jiu ( chili) = my family say " lat jiu"
super ( shopping mall) = my family say " shopping"
sapu che ( teksi) = my family say " dek si"
su kag (like/favourite) = my family say "zhong yi"

Paling funny is my da yee ,she always talk in bahasa rojak...she always mix her sentense with cantonese ,hokkien ,malay,bahasa tamil and added "hak ka"dialect ...."wu long sai" (lion dance)...my mother hear as "burung sai" (najis burung)...LOL....make all of us laugh...especially my grandma...she laugh until non-stop...hahahahahahahahaha

I leave my aunt house today....now I so miss there...my lovely grandmother and da yee(aunt) ,da yee zhang and my cousin...=(
Miss them Miss them Miss them =)
C ya....^^

 
my aunt ( da jie when she still young) pretty ley


my uncle and aunt wedding picture 


my mum ^^


my mum and grandma^^


my mum and aunt -da yee


my da yee and her pose ^,^v


my mum and her ^,^v


 me 


my little cutety niece


cute "wow wow" 
  
my cousin 's car...can't catch his pic then catch his car..LOL


Cindy vs bunga jodoh..=P


happy happy happy 
Wahhhh....I'm fatter...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh--->see my arm...


Happy Family (added my 2sisters)
Paling "nerd" is ME= Cindy..hoho
catched when I was 10years old..~=)


This dress was my most lovely friend ★Khor LInn ShUe★ bought for me !Arigato
Gong Xi Fa Cai 
Fatt Ahhhhhhhh~!!!


p/s: wish my popo n da yee + da yee zhang always healthy and pretty/handsome ..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment