it's a time to update.
I just summarize what was happened this few weeks!
Something happened to me . What's going on
I don't know! I also don't know to know!
haha....run away for that -----love game------
lol =p
Recently, I fall in love with Victor Wong 's sOng...
especially the 《疼你的责任》 ..
lyric n melody also prefect nice!
touch and "lam"
=P
Yeah...guy should take care and "sek" their girlfriend
they have responsibility to care ,understand ,feel their gf's feeling .
of cOz...i hope my lover is also be like THAT
BTw...who else will carIng and understanding guy ?
who will pass over their mistakes which always guy take of the role ??!!
Who feel theirs feel?
Girl? Isn't ?
There're no 100% lover
only can combine 50% from both to complete a love relationship (^_^)v
As a conclusion, that's why love = boy+ girl , boy + boy , even girl + girl =
there are always TWO to complete a LOVE GAME
three is OVER
Game or Journey ?
sweet or bitter ?
let's we have a try
if we haven't try the bitter , how we know the taste of SWEET ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment