Thursday, 2 December 2010

14 days to GO GO GO

2th December, day by day , day by day . Now , only left 14days to go ...then , I'll back to my HOMETOWN ~ Hurray ... I miss my warm home , I miss my lovely family , I miss my sweetheart , I miss my dear friends a lot .

Today , it's is my 18th days in Kedah . During these two weeks, I realized that I starting like my "new" environment , my new hostel, my new roommate,  my new classmate & etc. This coming Saturday , I 'll join my classmate go to Lembah Bujung and Fish Village which my class monitor stays at there. Our class also plan to go Penang together on next coming Saturday ~ It's quite interesting for me ^-^ Yesterday , my roommate fell sick , 120 F..I'm quite worry about her...Fortunately, she felt better now , only get cough and flu ...Get well soon , XF :D

About assignment , huh .... there are 6 ++ assignments on my hand and haven't "touch" yet . Due date : 16th Dec .Haiz ...I think I turn back to my university life ~ rushing for assignment :( :)

Sorry ,Sorry ,Sorry my dear 1st Wonder Girls ... wuwuwWUwuwuWu ...I can't go for their concert ...Of course , I have strong reason that I can't make it...I miss this GOLD opportunity :( too bad... I hope I can go for their concert next time...^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment