Thursday, 24 December 2009

CHRISTMAS IS COMING
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL





° ° ˚ ˛ • ˚ ˚ ˛
MERRY • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ • •
CHRiSTMAS ° ° ˛ ˚ ˛
_Π____ ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛ •˚
/_____/ \ ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •˛ •˚
| 田田|門| ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ •
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

EuGInE ..How bout your life in Taiwan?? Everthing is doing fine ??! I miss you so much ! Christmas day suppose celebrate with you ! However you study in Taiwan ^^ I 'm just stay at home and I pass it as a normal day ~nthg special ~ Coz You'r not belong with me right now ! I wish u good luck in study and happy always !
Love yOu Love yOu






2 comments:

  1. wooo.. so sweet.. lol.. =P
    u seems missing someone wo... hehehe..
    anyway cheer up! ^_^
    see ya n have a nice day! =)
    merry belated Christmas!!.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh..ya..she is my lovely friend !!~=D
    she go to taiwan study..ex-change student..lol..today i only saw tis msg ..hehe

    ReplyDelete