25.12.09
A special normally Christmas coming ! ^^
4 .12.09
My dear kun kun gu gu 's wedding !!! so many ppls wedding in this year ! see! sure this is a good year to marry ..but no more chance for me...2009 almost end....waiting 10/10/2210..haha
the small eye girl is me ~isshhh~like bengong sakai XD
Month 11
I worked in Cannon and Elle . I knew a group of super py'tiam friends. They are my lovely bengong Shareen , Orang Utan Yahya and super gay Bryan Tee .Even many bad fortune fall on me during my holiday mission, but I feel very happy with my job ^^
Month 10
Most Important month for me...I wishing this month coming faster to me since I knew my 2nd sister wedding on 4th October. I feel very very happy . Of coz I wish my sister get a baby in new coming year ! Yeah
my bro-in-law and sister (sweet)
July
July, reopen ! I'm back to uni again...start my 5th semester in upm ^^ Aiyo...I meet my new roommates , they are felicia and Sook kun. They are quite cool geh , but .......... . This semester will burden and quite sad because I seperate with my most dearest BELLE ! ^^
June
My friends baby ! CUTE
**ANGELICA LOW **

Cute !!!!!!! =D
May
Holiday ~Wah ~ Semester Break
Work again ~my part time job .
Place -kl... Weng Hoa Boutique.
A lot of story when I working there..the manager ELISA, until I die also won't forget a such "pretty" manager as her. She always scold peoples "Stupid" "Bodoh" "edoit"..Lol...she is most clever in the world. =( However, my lovely colleagues are so nice .They are Cyndi (same name with me) ,Ms LIm,Ms Lau, Gopal, Selvum , Cherry Berry =) Thanks you to all...they are take care for me ..Hoohoo
The 2nd important , I meet my dreaming May girl = eYap Jia Qi. I wish I can know better her in new coming year ^^ yeahhhhhhh
April
Exam week during this month ....I feel very sad this month because I'll seperate with my lovely roommate-belle. She is my most dearest roommate ^^
March
My besta friend wedding ~ Yeah
PINKY TAN VS JACKIE LOW

I decided organised a birthday + farewall party for my dear belle . We eat stemboat at the room. After finish our dinner, we playing game in the room. All be a crazy girls at room. Hahahahaha.....
happy happy happy 2009 memory
January
I love this month very very much . It because my birthday on 14th Jan and Chiense New Year on 25th Jan . Hehe...
took when I had CNY performance in UPM ( with my 2009 new hair style)
took on Chinese New Year...i like this dress very very much ^^
(special thnx my lovely friend ..moon,ivy,fung,ann )
~Wishing all happy new year 2010 & have a great new year !!!~
[珍惜]现在的
[回忆]过去的
[把握]未来的
[大家会万福哦!]
=)





wow.. so many special n sweet memory wo on 2009.. lol..
ReplyDeleteanyway enjoy the new year n make it more happy and sweet memory.. hehehe..
okay ~ i'll more happy and more sweet memory coz i know a such nice friend ~★Dylan★~
ReplyDeletekeep support my blog n drop comments ...hehe XD
wow! thanks miss Cindy!.. im happy too coz hav a sweet fren like u! ^_^
ReplyDeleteyup! no prob!..
see ya n have a nice day! =)