Saturday, 12 December 2009

Happy Birthday ^MOOn^sister

12/12/2009

Today was Moon sister's birthday ! We went to kepong "好吃得 " stemboat restuarant and celebrate Moon sister's birthday. Moon was coming to fetch me at 6;30pm. After we rush to li fan's house then only go to kepong. When we reach there, pui see , a kun ,joanne and bao juan already there and prepare+ ing .We had our seat and eat !~hok jiak~ haha=]
We took alot pictures and the photographer was pui see ;) After that , we eat cake! The cake was so special which buy from a Japanese Cake house !Moon was so tired because she took alot pictures with us ...she need to smile all of the time =}HAha..however...she was happy when she received the present for us =p
10;30pm went back home !

On the way to back home. We four little pretty girls were talked about our love story. Nonono...actually were our friend's story>< Too bad, she was break up with her couples about 5-6months ago. However, all my friends were already known that except Me. 4years relationship was break down because the guy fall in love with other girl !!!! Foverer LOVE?? Should I keep to believe in it ??? I don't know and I don't want to know =(


Back to home...1st action was open pc and on my msn ...because I always waiting some1 online...HOWEVER...I can't saw her list .Then only I realize that I was deleted her contact list for my listing !Hopeless . Hurt so bad again.again and again T.T



Good night to Cindy
chill~cheers~
加油,加油,笑一笑,没什么大不了~



*special thnx to Mr.Lau Yong How
you really a nice person ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment