Wakaka Wan =]
Hello to Wawan..nice to meet YOU in blogger~ Actually, bartender is a cool job.For me, bartenders equal to handsome ^^ This job seem like can let someone gain a high self-esteem for themselve. My friend also a bartender. However, I nvr ask her to serve me a drink ~wow...your plan are so noble and amazing
"Be the famous bartender in Asia would be the best achievements in the industry. Being a bartender, doesn't mean I would drink."<------ go,od enufMost of the time, we just do the things right as just recover our role as human being . However , we always forget about doing the right thing. Done something for ourselve...
Unfortunely, I would like to tell you :We are life in this reality world .We must fulfil alot which we don't like the way so !No choice, we need to back to our role as human being .
Last but not least,
seem 2012 is coming soon...and the movie is now showing in all cinema in Malaysia. I hope you can keep your dream to go on and forward ! Good luck =) good bless for you^^
(Don't mention about my wrong spelling and ungrammatical sentences! Just read it through =P)
Sincerely by,
QQ Cindy Tham Kam Pei
No comments:
Post a Comment